School is Cool Backpack
The "School is Cool" backpack is perfect for the little princess who loves school. It features an adorable African American girl with glasses and an afro with the words SCHOOL IS COOL. The image of the girl is also on the sides of the bag.
This bag is made from smooth and soft nylon material. It is lightweight and waterproof. The padded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps make for extra comfort and easy carrying. There's a main zipper compartment with a large opening, and an inner pocket with allows for organization. There is also a front pocket for pens, pencils, crayons, etc. Your little is sure to be the center of attention whenever she carries this bag.
Pair it with the matching lunch bag found here.
- - Made of water resistant nylon, durable and lightweight
- - One main zipper compartment with large opening and one inner pocket for organization (no side pockets)
- - One front pocket for pens, pencils, crayons, calculator, etc, and one back zipper compartment to fit a laptop
- - Black stitch lines on the surface of the backpack
- - Perfect for holding a laptop and many books
- - No side pockets
- - Dimensions: 11.81" (L) x 5.51" (W) x 17.72" (H); 15.5 oz
---The color samples provided here may not be exact representations of the vinyl/glitter/shirt/bag,etc colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings, and display type can all affect how the colors are viewed on the Internet.---
This item is made to order just for you and ships directly from our international production partner.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for the processing and shipping of this item using the free standard shipping option.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the processing and shipping of this item using the express shipping option.
During back to school and the holiday season the above time frames may be extended due to a high volume of orders.
***Weekends and holidays are not factored into production or shipping time frames***
Note: We are unable to guarantee delivery of any order by a specific date due to the pandemic and ongoing shipping carrier delays.