FAQ - Route+ Package Protection
What is Route?
- We've partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience:
Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? File here
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Where is my order?
- Use Route's app to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen/damaged?
- To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route+ package protection at checkout.
- When you add Route+, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise. When you file a claim, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 24 hours.
- If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a claim for my lost, stolen, or damaged order?
- If you insured your order with Route+ at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a claim. You can also file a claim here: https://claims.route.com/.
Note: Make sure to have the Order ID we sent you or the Route Order ID ready to use with the claim form.
What are Route's terms and conditions?
- Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.