- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Custom and/or personalized items are not eligible for returns or refunds unless the item(s) received are damaged or the wrong items. In this case, a replacement will be sent to you or a store credit issued.
- All sale items (discount codes included) are final and not eligible for refunds or returns.
Initiate Your Return
- To start a return, you can visit our Returns Center here. Instructions on how and where to send your package can be found in the Returns Center. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You are responsible for shipping your item(s) back to us. Any shipping fees that we incurred in initially shipping the items to you will be deducted from your refund and/or store credit amount.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately, and before 14 days after receiving your item, if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products).
- We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded to your original payment method or issued a store credit. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.